White Residential Resin Poured Floor.
Installation Date: 25th February 2014
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Flooring Type: White Resin + CoFlex Base
This particular installation was undertaken over 80% of the ground floor area and in all bathrooms of the property. We had the task of applying the poured floor around a a pre-fitted kitchen and up to a bi-fold door threshold where a great attention to detail was required.
The complete floor area measured approximately 55 square metres and included:
• Fabrication of powder coated door trims
• Preparing the flooring substrate
• Installation of the CoFlex rubber base
• Application of poured white resin floor at 2mm
• Top coat & stain seal
• Re-installation of domestic appliances
The final product was an ultra smooth hard wearing flooring system that works well with a wet underfloor heating.